Sunday, January 10, 2016

Weekly Review #3:

Hello lovelies! This week wasn't as rampant as the last with the blog posts, but I've read through a lot of books so I'm excited about that. Reviews to come!

In the Life:

This week was a pretty normal week in my opinion. I stayed home and went back and forth between reading and blogging. I also had work, so I did that too. I have to prepare for a con that's coming up in two weeks so I'm in a bundle of mess trying to get that figured out. There's going to be a lot of people, a lot of costumes, and a lot of nerdiness. I can't wait to post about it.

I do have to prepare going back to school. So that means filling out paperwork for my scholarship funds to kick in and buying some new school supplies. Buying school supplies is oddly incredibly therapeutic for me. Mostly because I love getting cute notebooks and binders. I live for Asian stationery. 

I'm still in the process of cleaning my room and it's slowly coming together. I'm also working out the final details of the Blind Book Dates so that I can get it running before Valentine's Day (you get it? hehe) I'm so excited that people are interested and I hope this takes off as well as I would like it to. There will be a post and a sign up. Keep your ears and twitter feeds out so that you know when it's starting. 

In the Blog:

Like I said, Book Blind Dates is coming along and I'm probably going to launch it either this week or next week. Hopefully this week so there's a lot of time for people to sign up. So many exciting things!

I've started on the Clean Slate Read-a-Thon and I'm really hoping to get my goal! I'm excited to start on some books I've been meaning to start (or finish) last year but didn't get to because life. 

In Case You Missed...