Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My First Book Depository Experience



Hello loves! So I've known about The Book Depository for a really long time now, but I've never really gone out to use it as a resource for my books. I have Barnes and Noble relatively close to where I live so it's not too hard to just pick up books there. Plus I have Amazon too haha. But I've found that TBD does sometimes have better deals on books than my usual retailers so when I saw that Red Queen was on sale, I decided to indulge myself.

The process of actually buying the book was pretty easy enough. Nothing really different from what I've used. My biggest issue was that I was simply told that my book was "dispatched" but I wasn't really given any kind of tracking number.

I know they ship internationally, but usually places that I've ordered from had tracking no matter what, so the fact that I kind of had to sit around waiting and hoping that my package arrives was a bit... annoying. I just like knowing where my packages are so that was a bit of a disappointment. I expect this kind of stuff being shipped from China since it's being shipped usually by sea, but not really with things that are being dispatched from the UK. But oh well.

Obviously my package arrived haha. It was a nice surprise! I have yet to read this, so it'll go on my TBR at some point.

Thanks for stopping by!