Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year for New Resolutions

Happy New Years everybody! If you're reading this, I might already be at my relatives for some family time. However, that doesn't stop me from posting about some resolutions I have for this upcoming year!

For 2016 I really want to push this blog and the fun ideas I have for bookish things!

1. I want to definitely read more books. I have a huge stack of them to get to, so hopefully I can knock some of them out. Right now, I seem to only be able to read ebooks because they're portable and on my phone, but I'll try my best to knock out some of those hardcovers that have been collecting dust.

2. I want to start a Blind Book Date kind of group going. I have some ideas of how to get it started and how to get it out there, so hopefully I can make it a thing!

3. I want to start a store where I make bookish accessories and things that are related to book characters and books. This is kind of just an idea, but I definitely have it and I want to start it ASAP!

4. Blogging. I want to get more active in this blog. It's fun and I like it and it takes some time out of my super busy life, so I would like to expand this blog and hopefully reach a bigger audience. As a heads start for new blogging, I've signed up for three new reading challenges. The Clean Slate challenge, Flights of Fantasy, and the Blogger Discussion Challenge. I have links to all and the buttons also lead back to the sign up post!

Those are pretty much the simple resolutions. What are yours?

7 comments :

  1. What is this book blind date feature?? That sounds awesome and I want to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. intrigued by your blind book date! I also want to read more. My other goal is to accept less ARCs which is hard, because how do you say no to free books, but my TBR is out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what kind of bookish accessories you would make? I love finding bookish knick-knacks, so if you do end up making some, I'd love to see! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in doing a blind book date thing! That sounds super awesome (even though it's vague :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound like fabulous resolutions!! I am super intrigued by your blind date idea. And I am happy you are joining our discussion challenge too :D And I love bookish design stuff- it seems like those stores are doing really well right now, so definitely worth trying! Hope that you succeed in all of these this year :)
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idea of a blind book date sounds fun! I'm glad you're doing the discussion challenge with us. Good luck with all of your resolutions!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heading over to your book date signup now!

    ReplyDelete