Saturday, December 26, 2015

My (Unintentional) Week Hiatus

Hi readers! I know I've been gone a week and I have a pretty good reason for that.

Recently my boyfriend's laptop (which I've been using because my laptop is as good as dead) decided to stop working. I simply refreshed it and it didn't want to restart ever since. He has it now and hopefully we can get it back to working condition.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been posting. I have reviews I have to put up (which I will) so I'll be doing that right now since I'm using my mother's computer now.

In the mean time, I'm going to be looking at laptops and such so that I can have one of my own and not feel bad when suddenly it stops working.

Sorry about that lovelies! The next week should be somewhat better, but I say expect some of the same sporadic posts.