Monday, December 21, 2015

Weekly Review

Hello readers. I'm going to be changing Sunday Wrap Ups to Weekly Reviews. I think the name has a better ring to it, so I'm just going to be keeping it like that.

Anywho, I've gone through a lot this week which is a good start for the winter break before my Spring semester!

Starting Monday, I tried my best to change little things in the blog and updating things since I've been gone for so long. As you may have noticed, I changed my name back to "Words Off the Page". It's been a weird and experimental year for me since I'm just starting up a book blog again, but I'm glad for the people who've been here from the beginning lol. I decided to have full life posts in a personal blog that I will have a link to in the side bar. This will be what I call "Journal Entries" and they'll be little life tidbits hopefully daily, but Blogger kind of sucks on mobile so I'm not sure :P

On Tuesday I had a really long day. I went to a shoot for a short film that I'm helping out at my college and I was freezing most of the time. I don't know how the cast did it in those ridiculously thin costumes. My feet and my hands were so stiff I could hardly text. I've got some awesome pictures throughout the shoot.






In case you missed it:


How was your week?