Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Wrap-Up #9

Hey all. This week's been a pretty hectic week which is why I haven't been as active as I have been actively trying to be. However, I'll be making kind of an update post to what I've been reading, watching, listening, etc. as well as a general life update to keep this blog going.




I hope you guys all had a wonderful week. Mine started out pretty good.

I had the first couple of sessions of DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) with a new group with some of my coworkers and friends. It was pretty fun playing a new character, though I made her up in an hour and didn't put much more thought into that unfortunately, but it was also really stressful going from a striker character to a healer. If you aren't familiar with DnD, a striker is essentially someone who is built to create damage to your enemy while a healer is... well a healer haha! I apparently did a good job as being a full healer, but it's also really scary when an enemy targets me because I'm very squishy as well as not handing out much damage.

I've also been working super hard into getting into shape and losing some weight/inches. My body type is the type where I'll stay the same weight, but look skinnier. It's mostly because I can build muscle pretty well, so where it used to be fat, muscle replaces. My boyfriend and I have started something called Zombies, Run! and it's super fun as well as terrifying. You can turn on Zombie chases and that's when a warning comes up and it beeps in your ear how close they are. The faster the beep, the closer and if you get caught, you lose resources you've earned on your way. I think I broke mine a couple of days ago because I was sprinting for a good 6-7 minutes, which is highly unusual since I'm not a very good runner.

As the week went on, however, I guess I can say shit hit the fan. Some stuff with my friend happened which I won't be disclosing, but it's a very hectic situation right now. We're all trying to make the best of it and suddenly I found myself housing two PCs and as I'm writing this, they're both playing a game of Dota 2 in my room lol.

Besides that, I've had work and general life things. I've been trying to get my room in order which is a lot harder than it sounds. I've found out that I've way too much clothing...but I want more.

Because of life and other things, I have not been able to start a new book. I was hoping to read some excerpts and I've read one out of the many that I wanted to. However, reading a new book is kind of a luxury I don't have the time for at the moment.

How have your weeks been? 
Thanks for dropping by!