Saturday, June 18, 2016

WARNING: The Month of July Will be (Mostly) Travel

Before I went on my unintentional hiatus, I spoke about getting accepted to a study abroad program in Taiwan and excitingly enough I leave for Taiwan in a little more than a week! 

*internal screaming*

While I'm incredibly excited and nervous (because this is my first time going outside of the US), I'm also thinking about what to do about the blog. There's no doubt that I'll probably read at least one book in my colossal 13 hour flight, but I'll probably read a lot more while I'm there as well... but it's kind of hard to tell. I might get so wrapped up in exploring a new country that I might not read until the flight home. Who knows? 

So because of that, I'll start blogging my travel experiences here for the time being. I might try to keep it daily or weekly, but if anything I'll try to post when I see or go somewhere incredibly amazing and take a lot of pictures. I might take a couple of books with me, but I'll most likely be bringing my tablet or kindle because... well virtual books are just lighter. So hopefully I'll have some great pictures to post on my super dead instagram @ Words Off the Page. We'll see. 

Anywhoodles, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up for what's going to be happening. Once I'm back in the States I'll probably shift it back to good ol' book posts and maybe a little bit more life bloggy things. 

Much Love.