Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Late Feb & March TBR

Hello lovelies! I didn't get to post anything on February (I know, I'm sorry I've been so tired and busy ;-;), but I wanted to post a TBR list for the end of this month and in March. It's a bit of a longer list mostly because I have spring break in March so I'll get to read a bit more. Yay!

Late February

Author: Charlie N. Holmberg

Initial thoughts: I'm currently reading this and I'm really enjoying this. This is really cool adding magic to something that's essentially origami. 













Author: NisiOisin 

Initial thoughts: My friend has been wanting me to read this for so long. This is the first novel in a series of light novels that inspired the anime series Bakemonogatari (this is one of many I think there are about two more after Bake). I took a peek at it a while ago and I liked it, so I'm excited.












March

Author: Chris Pavone

Initial thoughts: This is an ARC I was granted through NetGalley and I'm excited to read this. It's got spies and time travel so I mean what's to lose right? 













Author: Tract McMillan

Initial Thoughts: Another ARC from NetGalley that I'm excited about. The plot seems really family oriented and I'm interested in how I take to this kind of writing. I think this is an adult fiction novel, but I'm not 100% sure on it. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this book.











Author: A. G. Howard

Initial Thoughts: A Wonderland retelling that I've been eyeing for quite some time. One thing to know about me, I love, love, love Alice in Wonderland and any Alice in Wonderland retellings or adaptations. I really, really do. So I'm definitely really excited about this one. 











Author: Heather Dixon

Initial Thoughts: Grabbed this on a Kindle daily deal and I liked the blurb enough to buy it. I can't remember it right now, but I hope this turns out to be cool. From the cover it looks like it might be some steampunk? Hope it is. I love me some steampunk.












Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Author: Gabrielle Zevin

Initial Thoughts: My first Thrift Books buy that's been waiting to be read. I've heard great things about this novel since it came out, so I'm pretty stoked to read this.













Author: Ruta Sepetys

Initial Thoughts: This is really a hype read. I haven't really read much about this book but I've heard a lot about this book so I'm interested in seeing how it is. I'll have to go out and buy myself a copy so I guess this will be one of my book buys of the month.












Author: Brittany Cavallaro

Initial Thoughts: A Sherlock Holmes adaptation....but where it's the descendants taking the place of Sherlock Holmes and Watson? I'm intrigued. You've got me hooked. This will be the second buy of the month.












That's about all that I got for this month. All of these picks were pulled out of a jar. What books do you have in your TBR this month?