Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I Just Added to My TBR

Hello lovelies! Top Ten Tuesday is a fun little link up hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Go to the link if you'd like to join in!

This week's topic is on the books we just added to our TBR so what are mine? Well...


I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga

I just read a review for this and I'm super intrigued by it. When I go on a spree, maybe I'll pick this up. 





The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

I remember reading a review about this and I think it would be a really cute and fun romance novel to read. I haven't read many romance novels, but I'm definitely wanting to give this one a try.





Riddle in Stone by Rovert Evert

I got this when Kobo was having its buy one get one free sale, and I'm really interested by this plot. I'm getting a huge fantasy kick right now, so why stop?






Outcast by Adrienne Kress

Same sale on Kobo. I thought this was a little funny novel to read and I was interested in how the plot would go. I might add this to my TBR for February, but still unsure.





Eleanor by Jason Gurley

This is a little like The Love That Split the World. I think this would be a great novel that talks about grief with a weird sci-fi maybe fantasy kick to it?








Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics

Horror. I need to read more horror novels. I've only read a few and I've heard some great things about this novel. I can't wait to get into it.






Hellhole by Gina Damico

This book reminds me of a webcomic I used to read when I was really active on Tumblr. It was about a girl who accidentally summons Satan (you're thinking how can you accidentally summon Satan? Well... look for yourself). So I'm really excited about what the comedy is going to be in this book. I heard that there was going to be some crude humor and I'm just kind of sitting here going "GREAT".


The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

I've been hearing some really great things about this book and I've found what I wanted! Finally a PoC character written by a PoC writer! I know this isn't the first, but this is the first I've seen get a lot of hype and I hope it does not disappoint.




Inked by Eric Smith

I think this is a little indie novel, but it reminds me of Ink Exchange from the Wicked Lovely series and I'm super interested in what this book will bring. Tattoos and magic? PSH sign me up!








Bonus: Crooked Kingdom is also the book added to me TBR. It's not coming out until September and there's not even a cover for it, but I want it. Like now.

What's your favorite book or books that you added to your TBR recently?

And don't forget that my Blind Book Date sign ups are still going! If you've signed up, spread the word!