Monday, January 18, 2016

That's a Wrap! Clean Slate Read-a-Thon





Clean Slate Read-a-Thon is the first read-a-thon I fully participated since Bout of Books last year. This year was slightly more successful than the first since this time I really set out on finishing the books that I had goals set for. Unfortunately, that didn't really work out. I kind of read the same amount of books I would read within the week. Which sucks, but I did get through some novels I didn't get to last year which was great.

The Stats

My goals? 5 books. 
I wanted to read Don't Eat the Glowing Bananas, Doll Parts, Never, Always, Sometimes, All the Bright Places, and Six of Crows. 

Successful:
Never, Always, Sometimes
Six of Crows

Almost Successful:
All the Bright Places

Didn't even touch:
Don't Eat the Glowing Bananas
Doll Parts

So I guess two and a half out of the five isn't that bad. That's about half right? -Sigh- Oh well. Hopefully I'll get it the next time a read-a-thon comes around!

Did you participate? What were your goals? Did you meet them?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin