Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a feature started and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

This week's topic: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of the First Half of 2016

Whoo~ What a mouthful haha. Anywhoodles. Since I'm starting to get in the swing of things again in this blog I'm actually starting to keep track of the new releases and man am I excited! Here are my top ten!


Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

I have heard about this book nonstop and I love the wave of fantasy that's coming out right now. I'm a huge fan of these kinds of worlds and I cannot wait to indulge in another one!













Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

I read a review about this book and I'm already hooked. These sailor esque novels are really getting to me and I really love them (especially after Magonia). 











Dreaming Death by J. Kathleen Cheney

Another fantasy novel? Yes please.















The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

Aladdin retelling? I'm so here for this. Aladdin is probably one of my favorite Disney movies (I know it's not accurate shush), but this novel just sounds super interesting and I'm totally here for retelling of the classics.











The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig

This book is also -ahem- everywhere. I mean time traveling ships? Uh yeah.













The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele

A fantasy novel and it's set in my hometown. I'm so excited for this. I wonder if it's going to be serious all the time or if there's going to be a lot of humor. I hope there's a lot of humor.












Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

Like the Throne of Glass series, I'm super into the Lunar Chronicles. I still have yet to pick up Winter but I'm planning on doing it soon. I hope that once the whole series is done, there's a nice box set that I can get. 











Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

There's kind of an ongoing theme here isn't there. Fantasy having to do with kings, queens, princesses, princes, and magic. What can I say? I'm a huge sucker for those. I hope this book has a creepy side to it. 











Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor

Time traveling historical fantasy. That's kind of a mouthful, but hey it sounds pretty damn interesting. I can't wait.













The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye

Well I guess my one year, hardcore studying of Russian history has prepared me for something. I can't wait to read this, I'm super interested in how the story being set in the Russian monarchy is going to change how the story progresses and how the characters act. 












Well there they are. My Top Ten most anticipated. What are yours? Comment with your link, I'm super curious!