Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hey guys. I know it's been months and months and there hasn't been a single post from me. It's been a really hectic, busy, but fun few months and I apologize for not being able to keep up the blog n-n.

The last time you guys heard from me, I said I was in a show and I was trying to balance school, work, and the show altogether. Well, now that I'm in bed in pain, I guess I have time to debrief (I'll get to the pain bit later).

The show I was in closed last weekend and it was a fun run and I actually warmed up to the show quite a bit despite my original feelings going into it. It was a lot of hard work and sometimes I didn't even want to go, but I couldn't do that to myself or my fellow cast members. The last night of the show we had a great cast party where it was all fun, food, and drinks. People who came to see the show loved it and there was a lot of praise!

Work and school are old news so I won't really go into that other than the fact that I get out of school as of next Thursday for the summer who-hoo! It's been a pretty interesting first year of college.

Now for some of the more important bits regarding the blog. You may have noticed I changed the name of my blog as well as the URL. Dang I know. It's probably not the smartest, since now wherever I've commented, the url is a dud--but I did it for good reason. I figured that I would be way more active on the blog if I mashed it with my love for books as well as cosplay. I've put my cosplay name on the URL, Lena, and I thought if I'm posting about the work I'm doing throughout my cosplay, it'd be a lot easier documenting my progress and later on I can look back on how my cosplay has changed!

That's it really. I'll be posting an introductory post once I get my Facebook page up, but that's planning ahead.

So don't worry, I'm reading books again now that my life is a little less hectic and you guys will be seeing a lot of cosplay. My life will start to get a bit more hectic again once I start churning out my cosplay non stop, but for the most part it's less hectic than usual.

Thanks for sticking around guys!