Sunday, March 15, 2015

I LIVE! [Sunday Wrap-up #8 (?)]

'Sup guys. Sorry I'be been MIA for the past few weeks. Things have gotten a uprising busy for me suddenly and I barely have time to do anything besides go to school, work, eat, and sleep. I've been trying to catch up on reading, but it's been pretty hard. Also I apologize if any of this formatting is wonky. I'm on my phone, but I'll definitely check out the post before I sleep tonight and change anything that needs to.

 A quick update on what's happened:

  1. Midterms. Last semester I really didn't have midterms so it was a bit of a change when about 3/5 of my classes had midterms. I think I did okay though!
  2. I got into the spring musical at my college and right now I'm in the middle of the rehearsal process. I kind of knew what I was getting into from the start, but it's been pretty hectic. 
  3. Meshing all of this with work has been a little less than a nightmare. I told my job that my schedule will almost always be changing and so far they are A-OK with that...but I always feel a bit awkward handing in forms about schedule changes and time off requests constantly. (*´д`*)
  4. I've bought things for cosplay! I know I talked a little bit about my cosplaying hobby, but you'll definitely see more of it in the next few months. I have a con in July and I gotta start working on my things like... now. ( 」゚Д゚)」But that won't happen until after my show in May ;-;
So there ya have it. A quick update to what's been going on. I promise I'm trying to read books and keep up on things that I've promised but it's really difficult with how things are at the moment.

Hopefully when I'm done with the show I'll be free enough to get some reading in.

  Follow my blog with Bloglovin