Monday, May 30, 2016

A Life Update

I've come back. Huzzah!

Well, hopefully. 

The reason why I went on hiatus, I've kind of disclosed in my hiatus post. It's the same. Well, I've been working. Seven days a week actually. At two jobs. 

Why? I'm hopefully going to a study abroad trip in Taiwan. I've been accepted and I've gotten my airfare and my passport, but it's more of the finances regarding the room, board, and the class tuition. I'm working my little butt off (and scrimping, majorly) to make this money. Hopefully it'll work out all okay. 

So I'm planning to have fun in Taiwan and when that happens, this blog might turn into a little bit of a travel blog. Now it is study abroad so while I'll be having a lot of fun, I'll still be working really hard. I need to brush up on my Chinese already. 

That being said, I'm a bit flip flopping on what I want my blog to be right now. I don't want to stop blogging, but it's lost a lot of it's charm--so right now I'll probably post mostly reviews, but I may post a discussion post now and then. 

Anywho, just wanted to post that I am back (mostly) and I'll be making rounds on blogs and such.