Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stay Tuned




Hello my loves! I haven't done a Stay Tuned in a long time so I decided to bring one to you guys. Today's song as it says in the graphic is Me! Me! Me! by Teddyloid. I'm going to be putting two YouTube links under. The first is the song with a cover by Vocaloids Miku, Gumi, and VY1V4 (a.k.a. Mizki) and the second is the original. I've personally been listening to the Vocaloid cover for a while now and it's just a really catchy song and beat. If you guys haven't, go check out the Me!Me!Me! animation video. Warning though, it is definitely NSFW, but it's still a really cool video!

This song was actually released for the Japan Animator Expo and the same animator and artist got together and made a sequel this past year called Girl and it's equally amazing and everyone thinks it's either a prequel or a sequel to ME!ME!ME! (I mean it's using the same characters soooo).

Have a spin!


                   

                   

So... What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? 
What songs have been on your mind?