Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Favorites of 2016

Hello my loves! February has seemingly come and go, I hardly remember it to be honest. That means that it's time for a post of some my favorite things this month (...if I can remember them). 


Music

If you're like me, you listen to music all the time. So of course I have to list some of my favorite tracks that I listened to this month.

In order from left to right: Hamilton the Musical, Hate by 4Minute, Papi by f(x), and Married to the Music by SHINee. I've been listening to a lot of k-pop lately, so give it a whirl!



Movies


I'm sure everyone has heard about Deadpool and it is probably my favorite movie so far this year. I don't really watch a lot of movies, so I might be missing some great flicks--but I really enjoyed this one. Though this is rated R for a reason, so do not bring your kids to this. 

TV


Superstore speaks to me on a spiritual level. I'm kidding (kinda), but from a retail worker's perspective this show is just hilarious. It honestly gives me some good vibes and this show is incredibly underrated. 


Since joining my Chinese class, I decided that it's time to indulge in some Chinese dramas. I'm not very familiar with these as I am with Korean dramas (I'm not even really familiar with those either, but let's not dwell on that), but I've heard about The Empress of China ever since it was shown in China. I can tell you now, this show is great. There are like 95 episodes but I am so ready to watch the rest. The costumes are beautiful, the production value is amazing, and the acting is pretty damn good. 

Misc

I've done myself some great things lately that don't fall under these categories. Most of these are just what I kind of call "luxury" items. Things I like, but I know I don't really need


This tea shop opened at the mall recently and ever since I took one quick look through the store, I was in love. I'm a huge tea drinker. I have over 40 kinds of tea in my cabinet and I'm adding more all the time. This place has some great qualitea haha...get it? QualiTEA.

Anywhoodles. These are my favorites so far:

(labelled after my FAVE Shakespeare play)

These are my favorites of this months. I didn't put books because I didn't read much, but I will hopefully have some for the next month.