Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Releases I Wish I Got To (but didn't :<)

Hello lovelies! Top Ten Tuesday is a feature and link-up started by The Broke and the Bookish. Since I didn't really have a lot of time to read last year, I of course have a ton of books I wanted to read in 2015 that I never got to read in 2015. So let's take a look...


Queen of Shadows by Sara J. Mass 

I recently got into the Throne of Glass series and now I'm awaiting Queen of Shadows to come into my possession. I can't wait to continue on reading. What happens to Rowan? What happens to Celaena? To Dorian? WHAT HAPPENS?


Winter by Marissa Meyer

The ending to the Lunar Chronicles. I must have this. I haven't been able to purchase it, but I need to know how everything ends. Do Cress and Thorne become happy with each other? Because that's really all I care about. I want Cress and Thorne to be happy.


Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

I read the excerpt for this on my Kindle and even though I didn't like how rushed it felt to get into the conflict of the book, I was still really curious to see how the story unfolds. I'm hoping to get my hands on a copy of this asap.


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

Same thing. Read the excerpt, loved it and now I'm waiting to see what happens because I must know. The concept seems really interesting and the type of magic is right up my alley!


A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab

I've heard amazing things about this and I love books that have magic and even better if they're books with a dark side of magic. I must have and I must read. 


Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa 

I read the excerpt for this and I was really interested. It kind of felt a bit of "we are different than normal teens" but I still wanted to read the story. 


Shutter by Courtney Alameda

I remember getting really psyched about this book when it came out last year, but again I wasn't able to get it. Maybe I'll finally be able to get my hands on a copy this year.

I know that's not ten, but these are the books I remember being super excited for. Perhaps there are more that I'm missing, but it's been a crazy 2015.