Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday Wrap-Up #3

Here I am writing this post at 9 in the morning eating some chips and pico de gallo for breakfast. The quick update? I was overwhelmed with school and work that I was way too tired to try and even write up posts, but I will try this week! Very, very hard ;^;



Today marks the end of week 2 for college. My original goal this semester was to squeeze all of my classes to Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can have the rest of the week to work, but also so that I can do other things like sewing, making cosplay, and blogging. That didn't exactly go according to plan OTL. Since one of my classes was dropped last minute, I had to go and add two more classes on Monday and Wednesdays so I could continue to be a full-time student and reap the benefits because college is expensive. So now I have class four days a week and work as well. One day I had to leave class early to make to work on time. Yeesh. Though, to be frank, I like being this active more than not.

Other than that, I've tried my best to go on blogs as much as possible and kind of get more interactive in the community. Staying quiet in a corner isn't going to help anything! Seeing that I might get the hang of the whole school + work thing down, I might be able to keep up on posts as well.

I don't watch too much TV since my sister tends to take all of that time, but I'm out to go find the newest Mythbusters episode where they see if the game Doom is possible. It looks like such a cool episode and who wouldn't want to know if post-apocalyptic video games were possible in the IRL realm? Aand Face-Off has started again and I really want to catch this season, so we'll see if I remember to put it on the DVR.

But where I fail in TV I excel in anime. I've been following on a few new things this season on Crunchyroll (KanColle, Aldnoah, and DRRx2 being some), but I also got to show my boyfriend Yuki Yuna is a Hero. Oh that anime. If you enjoy magical girl animes, you'll love this. If you don't, but you love drama, you'll love this. He admitted to not liking magical girl animes (and so did my best friend, but he's seen it and gives it a thumbs up), but he really liked Yuki Yuna. Just prepare the Kleenex if you plan on watching it.

What's left is all of the little things. I started on Monstrous Beauty and a novella I received for review (but I'll keep that a surprise). So far both intrigue me and I'm interested on how they go. Haven't seen any new movies, sadly. I have the new workout calendar from Blogilates so that I can lose the twelve pounds I seem to have gained the past couple of years (curse past me). And I've gotten some new fabric and I might start making somethings that I can sell.

How was your week? 

1 comment :

  1. Aw, I hope this week is better. School can be evilly overwhelming and tough right?! I admire you balancing blogging in with all your business!! I had a pretty good week with some wickedly good reads. XD I'm HAPPY my 3-star streak has ended.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete