Monday, December 22, 2014

New Year, New Blog

For any newcomers, welcome! I'm Alexa and I'm kind of continuing/starting this book blog. I've had a book blog on Tumblr for a few years now, but I've found that it's not the greatest place to have review posts on. I'll still have my Tumblr account, however, I think I'll move all of my review posts here.

I'll also just kind of blog here throughout about reading and such, I suppose. I haven't used a heavy blog format like this in years so I'm not expecting to be up and ready right off the bat. I will try my best!

So far, I'll be trying to post new reviews fairly regularly and I'll be opening a new YouTube channel (hopefully by the start of the new year ; A ;). I think it'll be a lot of fun and I'm just wanting to be part of a greater community as well as just simply reviewing books.

I hope you all come with me on my adventure!